HEALTH AND SAFETY
TP SMART REPAIRS recognises that it has a statutory duty to provide a safe and healthy work place for its employees. In order to carry out this duty the Company will, in so far as is reasonably practical, take appropriate action which will include the provision and maintenance of:
• Systems and methods of work that are safe and without risks to health.
• Plant machinery and appliances.
• Safe arrangements for the handling, storage and movement of equipment and materials.
• Instructions and training to employees enabling awareness of hazards for health & safety.
• Adequate welfare facilities.
The Company will ensure, so far as is reasonably practical, that these provisions will be applied in respect of employees working at premises not owned or operated by the Company. The Company will, as far as is reasonably practical, coordinate safe working practices with other organisations and individuals, on whose premises its employees are working.